Hi Steph. I haven't made dinner for two nights (lucky me!) because we've had family in town and we've been eating at my in-law's house. I decided to give you an easy peasy dinner recipe anyway (lucky you!).
This is for easy grilled chicken salad:
In the morning marinate a couple chicken breasts in some Italian dressing**. I usually put my chicken in a glass bowl or Tupperware and dump the dressing on until the chicken is covered, cover the container with a lid or clear wrap and put it in the fridge until I'm ready to use it. (**You actually can use whatever marinade you like, and you can even make homemade marinade. But since I'm posting an easy dinner, I'll save the homemade stuff for another day.)
When it's time for dinner grill the chicken on a George Forman type grill, on an outside grill, or even bake it in the oven until it's cooked.
The chicken may need salt and pepper depending on your tastes.
Cut the chicken into strips and put on top a bed of cut lettuce (I like Romaine lettuce and spinach, you can do whatever you like) and other typical salad toppings. Such as:
-tomatoes
-cucumbers
-bell peppers (I like adding red or yellow for color, but they're usually more expensive)
-shredded carrots
-corn
-cheese
Then add whatever dressing you like. Dinner is served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment